Thanksgatherings… Tikkun Olam Your Way!
Check out the images below to learn more about what Thanksgatherings are and to get some great ideas for Tikkun Olam Your Way!
Tikkun Olam Ideas for Little Hands
Tiny Tiny Hands (and Feet) – Tikkun Olam with Little Ones under 1
Cards for Anyone
- Decide where you want to send them (assisted living homes, homeless, vets, Israeli soldiers, children in hospital, or personal use).
- Get a bunch of blank cards and envelopes
- Grab washable paint and brushes and plenty of wipes
- Take those little feet, paint, and stamp
- Add a message and deliver – have one person responsible for delivering all cards or keep cards to deliver personal messages for family and friends. It’s always uplifting to get something other than bills in the mail.
Hold a (fill in the blank) Drive
- Decide on what you want to collect (diapers, used items for WeeCycle, baby food, etc)
- Choose a date and place to meet up for drinks, nursing party, playdate on the floor of someone’s house or at the library
- Load up someone’s car with the goods and deliver
Or check out more ideas below and let you little one’s sleep through it all while you have all the fun…
For Those Over 1… With Parent Assistance
Paint rocks with kind and inspirational words on them for others to find and enjoy. Check this out for step-by-step or simply get these materials and enjoy.
- Smooth river stones
- Acrylic craft paint
- Paintbrushes, both flat and pointed
- Paint pens
- Clear acrylic spray sealer
Let’s Mazel! Be in touch for more information on how to host your own event!