Hazon works to create healthier and more sustainable communities in the Jewish community and beyond.
We work with local leaders and organizations to seed and support Jewish Outdoor, Food, Farming and Environmental Education (JOFEE) programs. In order to make that work happen we:
- offer $25k per year in mini-grants to support JOFEE programs
- offer scholarships to attend national Hazon programs
- provide consulting to help bring JOFEE into organizations through programs like the Hazon Seal and our educational resources
- foster connections between Colorado and the growing Jewish environmental community throughout the country
- and host the annual Colorado Jewish Food Fest